As a Full Stack Web Developer you will be coding for 250.000 unique players per day who use our gaming platform. Other than coding for the players, you are also responsible for smooth sailing behind the curtains; everything should be working as well as possible. Do you have the nerves to put a piece of code live that will be used over 40 million times a day? Then we are looking for you!
- Working on back-end tools for your future colleagues
- Work on back-end scripts that process millions of data points
- Develop API endpoints for new features
- You work on front-end features that get used by a lot of users
- Maintain projects, implement new features and fix bugs
- Migrating legacy systems to new framework
- Be a part of the development process of a project from start till finish
- Work in scrum teams and interact with other teams
- Work on integrations with companies like Amazon, Apple and Google. Work with multiple cloud providers.
Educational & (Work) Experience
- You are experienced with PHP 7 and PHP 8.
- Knowledge of other programming languages would be preferred.
- Knowledge of MySQL (MariaDB).
- You have experience with React / VueJS / Angular or other front-end framework.
- At least 4 years of expertise in a similar position.
- You like to work in a team that likes to have fun, but works very hard to get every job done on time!
Key Skills Required
- High quality standards with strong sense of responsibility
- Work proactively and have a structured way of working
- You are self-exploring and improving your knowledge is on your DNA
We offer a competitive package packed with pension benefits, a lunch arrangement and a fun and casual work environment, frequent team building events and lots of more fun and perks! We have a casual international work environment in a beautiful historical building in the middle of the center of The Hague!
GamePoint is one of the world's leading social game developers, based in the Netherlands. We create cross platform games and have continued to satisfy every type of gamer for over 20 years. We’ve continued success with GamePointBingo, RoyalDice, CardParty and WordTornado to name a few.
We aren’t finished there and continue to develop new games and products for young and old alike. We operate with thanks a diverse international team of game, marketing and community developers from around the world. We are looking for new team members to help us grow, contribute to our new products and our platform. Come play with us!
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Gamepoint ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Full Stack Developer.