TradeTracker.com is looking for a creator! An experienced PHP developer who looks to play a crucial role in our highly skilled development team!
TradeTracker.com is looking for a creator! An experienced PHP developer who looks to play a crucial role in our highly skilled development team. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining a suite of sophisticated products within our performance marketing platform. Working on our newly build cloud based architecture, we are looking for different PHP developers, with different skill sets and experience to form a true international coherent team.
The combination of the right candidates will form the ideal team. To do so, your existing technical skills are honed and you are keen to develop new ones. Nonetheless, your current skills entail:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in PHP 5.4+ development in a high performance environment, large projects and high volume databases
- Working with frameworks like Symfony2
- Doctrine and Twig is a common practice for you
- You have good object-oriented design (OOD) skills
- You possess strong knowledge of SQL and MySQL server
- You are experienced with PHPUnit, TDD approach
- Working with Scrum team is something you have done in the past
- You have good communication skills
- Higher education degree in ICT or similar
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Solr or Elastic, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Hadoop
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- DevOps skills: nginx, apache, ssh keys, xdebug, Jenkins CI
Upon joining, you will be rewarded with:
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- Great coffee;
- Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 23 countries and employing over 175 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? TradeTracker ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior PHP Ontwikkelaar bij TradeTracker.