Want to work in a small inspiring team?
We are a small team consisting of driven, creative and critical thinkers. We are specialised in custom-made web applications and we are always looking for new team members.
We have determined that we most enjoy our work when we: Have fun, have team spirit, continuously improve ourselves, deliver the best value within practical limits, are involved in the why of our work and when we can pay it forward when it comes to open source.
We work on a mix of new and legacy projects, and we have reasonable autonomy when it comes to refactoring. We strive to have long-standing relationships with the projects we work on, and most customers have been with us for years. We do all of our own hosting, we automate all provisioning and deploy procedures with Ansible.
- a desire to be the best dev-human they possibly can
- three years of PHP experience - but experience in other languages wil be considered
- experience with object-oriented programming
- at least some experience with unit- functional- or integration testing
- a self-reliant and customer friendly attitude
- experience with agile methodologies
- experience with ZendFramework or Symfony2
- an interest in other languages besides PHP
- a challenging job in an enthusiastic team and an informal environment
- a zero overtime policy (that we almost manage to achieve)
- depending on experience, salary between € 2k and € 3.5k per month
- 25 days off per year
- a Macbook pro and a PHPstorm licence
- the possibility to work from home part of the time
- PHP or Symfony2 certification
- a conference budget
- plenty of books to read
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Future500 ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior PHP software developer .